Bo Science
Bo: Mama, how does the rain get gone?
Me: (trying to explain evaporation to a toddler- long and rambling)
B0: Yes. . . . Well I know that the itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. And then the rain WASHED him out. And then the sun dried up the rain. . . . . Mama? Do suns dry up rains?
Me: Yes baby, the sun dries up the rain.
:) My boy is so smart!!
Me: (trying to explain evaporation to a toddler- long and rambling)
B0: Yes. . . . Well I know that the itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. And then the rain WASHED him out. And then the sun dried up the rain. . . . . Mama? Do suns dry up rains?
Me: Yes baby, the sun dries up the rain.
:) My boy is so smart!!
1 comment:
Wow!! Bo is so smart!!! ... and Mama too!!! That's exactly what I am learning about in my geography class!!!! What great scientists you are!!!
Post a Comment