Story Teller

When I got home today, I was putting some things away and walked by our bedroom and Bo was sitting on the step ladder talking. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm telling a story, but there is nobody here to listen."
Feeling bad, I asked if I could listen, then I was wondering if he wanted to see if Hailey wanted to join in as well. We went over and asked her and she didn't know if she wanted to or not. So then we asked Momma and she came upstairs and we all sat down while Bo told his story.
Talk about CUTE! There was a lot of, "Hmmm, let's see." And, "Wow, look at that!" But he paged through the book and held it out for all of us to see! Thank you Bo for that wonderful wonderful story!!
Feeling bad, I asked if I could listen, then I was wondering if he wanted to see if Hailey wanted to join in as well. We went over and asked her and she didn't know if she wanted to or not. So then we asked Momma and she came upstairs and we all sat down while Bo told his story.
Talk about CUTE! There was a lot of, "Hmmm, let's see." And, "Wow, look at that!" But he paged through the book and held it out for all of us to see! Thank you Bo for that wonderful wonderful story!!
No comments:
Post a Comment