Weekend at Grandmas

Well, it was another weekend I am so thankful for Uncle Earl! We were having some car trouble and he was able to get us back up and running! Hailey took some cues from Uncle Earl while we were checking out the car on Friday... Hrmm... Now let's see how those brake pads and rotors are looking!!
I think my favorite part about being at the garage on Friday was seeing how comfortable Bo was being around the cars, equipment and tools. He is usually a little cautious about being in new places, but on Friday? He was as comfortable as can be! I wish you all could have seen it! :)
And last but not least... Thanks again Uncle Earl!! :)
I think my favorite part about being at the garage on Friday was seeing how comfortable Bo was being around the cars, equipment and tools. He is usually a little cautious about being in new places, but on Friday? He was as comfortable as can be! I wish you all could have seen it! :)
And last but not least... Thanks again Uncle Earl!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment