Dentist Ride

In addition to the unknown, disguised person yesterday... Our family did have a trip to the dentist worked in there too! Our dentist office is great and has some good toys for the kids. Also, the hygienists were super good with Hailey and Bo. The highlight of the day was before we even got to the dentist however... I had explained to Bo that the dentist would just want to take a look and count all your teeth. He also might want to show you how you can brush your teeth better.
It really seemed like a good talk to calm Bo down and remove any anxiety he would have at the dentist... But on the way there, Bo had been quiet and finally says, "Dad, I think I already have enough teeth!" Hailey, laughing says, "Bo, they aren't putting new teeth in your mouth!"
It really seemed like a good talk to calm Bo down and remove any anxiety he would have at the dentist... But on the way there, Bo had been quiet and finally says, "Dad, I think I already have enough teeth!" Hailey, laughing says, "Bo, they aren't putting new teeth in your mouth!"
No comments:
Post a Comment