Wednesday, September 07, 2011

What a Weekend!! - Part 3

On Sunday morning, Uncle Earl, Cousin Mason and I went out golfing! We had a great time. When we got done, we planned on lunch with Uncle Will at Chula Vista resort down in Wisconsin Dells!


Bo was happy to be there and have his own Bo-sized chair!


He was even more excited when he was able to have his own Bo-sized drink!!! Mango smoothie! Yum yum!!!


Of course at this point, it made Hailey want to have a picture with HER drink. Ice cold Root Beer! Talk about two happy kiddos!


Thank you Uncle Will! Hailey decided to be a big helper for a bit behind the bar. So far, she has the I'm-cute-how-can-I-help-you face down... She just needs to handle money and serving food and she'll be ready for the big time!

I also want to point out a big thanks to Chef Dave. He came out and braved our request about getting Bo something he could have that was safe to eat. We listed off the biggie... No nuts, eggs or soy. He said... Hrmm... Really, not much we can do about that. It was great to talk to him about the things they did use which I'm guessing is pretty common in all resturaunts. Cooking spray with soy and a butter replacer that was also soy based. In the end, I did pack Bo a meal. Chef Dave took it and heated it up and put it on a plate just for Bo! He was so excited to eat with us!

No comments: