Thursday, September 08, 2011

State Fair 2011


Our Hailey and Daddy date at the Minnesota State Fair this year started with a bus ride! It's been quite a while that I've wanted to take Hailey on the bus, and it was well worth it! Her and Ducky were super excited to be sitting right next to the window!


I almost got suckered into buying this hat for Hailey. I put off most of the "hey Daddy, can we buy that" with let's see what else we find to see if that's what we really want. Well, She's pretty stinking cute, but she doesn't wear hats all that often. :)


We hit up some rides too. Hailey got her choice and we did the swinging pirate ship. What a cutie!


It seems like Hailey has the best of luck. We were sitting in the grass eating our lunch and I was thinking it was time to head for the bus. Hailey says, "Daddy, I wish I could go to a horse show." I said, "I don't know when the next horse show will be Hailey, but I will certainly try to find out so we can go, ok?" Right after that, I hear the announcement, "Horse show starting in the coliseum at 12:30" I look at the time, it's 12:27. Lucky girl! :)


Needless to say, our third annual visit to the state fair was a success! She was super tired when we were done, but she was definitely super happy!

No comments: