Butterfly Art
I promised I'd finish up with our first week of school, and guess what. . . here it is!!
I got this fantastic idea from A Swell Mess. Their blog is definitely worth looking at for preschool art. http://www.a-swell-mess.blogspot.com/ (I really want someone to build me. . . I mean my kids, the mud kitchen!!)
I got this fantastic idea from A Swell Mess. Their blog is definitely worth looking at for preschool art. http://www.a-swell-mess.blogspot.com/ (I really want someone to build me. . . I mean my kids, the mud kitchen!!)
Butterfly Foot Print Paintings!!

By: Bo
Hailey declared this to be "The Wildest Art I've EVER Done!!"
Bo wanted no part of it, until I put my feet in the paint. Then I had a hard time getting him out of it!! They both made quite a few but we thought these were the best.
Sorry, there are no pictures of the actual process. I needed both my hands (and could have used 2 more) just to keep this project moving!!
Bo wanted no part of it, until I put my feet in the paint. Then I had a hard time getting him out of it!! They both made quite a few but we thought these were the best.
Sorry, there are no pictures of the actual process. I needed both my hands (and could have used 2 more) just to keep this project moving!!

1 comment:
That is a neat idea
Post a Comment