I can't believe it was
three years ago that we were last at the orchard! Thinking about how little Hailey was it reminded me how fast time flies.

This time we met Miss Kendall and Miss Sarah and we had a high old time! What a couple of pumpkins! :)

After the wagon rides and pumpkin patch, it was off to the playground and petting zoo. Mom and Bo are checking things out and making sure things are in order.

Hailey liked the sheep! "Here sheepy sheepy sheepy!"

LLAMA!!!!!!!

The playground area included this roller-slide. All the way down you could holler and hear the little voices going bumpity bumpity bumpity all the way down!

Then I think came the kids personal favorites. The cow train! Each car held one kid and were aptly named. Hailey's name was Donna! "Awwwwws" all the way to Japan! :)

Bo's cow was named Pumpkin. He was completely in his element. Neither of us were worried that he might get scared. He was buckled in and ready to roll. On his way by, he was waving at anyone he could find!

Last but not least was the food barn. The kids got to ride the cow bench while we did some shopping! We got an apple donut, cheese curds and honey sticks. (Yeah, I know, I can never ever turn down real Wisconsin cheese curds!!!)
1 comment:
awww, the honor of sharing a name with a cow train!
Glad you guys had so much fun!!!
~Auntie DOnna
Post a Comment