Sunday, August 30, 2009

Brainerd Fun


Well, I apologize to those who checked the blog with no note of where we were headed! But we went to Brainerd this last weekend and we had a good time hanging out with Darlene's side of the family! The cabin was great as always! I look back over the years that we've been going up there. As our family has grown, our accommodations have had to change with us. Before Hailey, we would stay in a 2 person tent. Then after Hailey, we got the end room on the cabin. Now with Hailey and Bo, we got the room with a full bed and a loft! We were super thankful to have an enclosure though, the overnight low last night was around 40 degrees!

As you can see from the picture, everyone was bundled up. We pulled out alot of the hoodies and warm clothes! I'll try posting more pictures later. Our camera only took a couple pictures and the rest, while they'll be good, will have to wait until I can procure some copies.

Thanks again to Jim for having us up to your family cabin! And thanks to everyone else for all the fun! We already can't wait for next years adventures!

No comments: