KEVA Planks!!
Thanks to Grandma with the Fire for getting the kids a supplemental supply of KEVA Planks! They arrived while the kids were out of town last weekend so before they got home on Sunday, I made this super duper awesome train! I was discussing with Joe and Meghan how long it would stand once the kids got home. The over under was 42 minutes... Well. They barely made it 9! Bo was poking at it for some reason.
No matter what the reason, we rebuilt it and had some more fun!
This is the next structure I built last night! These things are addicting, amazing and did I mention addicting?? They fit together really well. The measurements (Length, Width and Thickness) are all proportional so it makes it very nice to stack. And it's getting the kids interest and creativity flowing!
There was a cool igloo type structure tonight and Hailey is making a barn for her ponies. I'm hoping the barn is done by tomorrow night so we can show you what that looks like as well!
Thanks again Grandma!!!

1 comment:
You are welcome!!! :D
Enjoy!!!! I see lots of creativity there!!!
XOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment