Snow Art Surprise!
Well, we had a big surprise for Grandma with the Fire this weekend! Hailey, Bo and I ventured into Grand Marsh unannounced for a weekend visit! It also happened to be Grandma's birthday too, what an amazing coincidence!!! What a weekend it was, we had a great day hanging out all day Saturday into the early morning hours of Sunday and then drinking coffee, eating pancakes and playing one last game of Scrabble before we headed west.

On Saturday, we finally found out where all the snow has gone! Well, at least some of it. It was fun to see the fresh show. I think we've only had 2 days of snow this year and any chances we can get to play in it I think we were taking full advantage. Hailey was writing hers and Bo's name in the snow!

2 comments:
How nice ! Happy birthday Jane ! What better birthday gift could you ever hope for ? J.Z. w/the pony
Best birthday ever!!! I loved every minute of it!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bo & Hailey & Tony & Darlene (for sharing your wonderful family)!!!! :-) XOXOXOXO
Thanks, Jo!! And, thanks for the yummy cheese!!
Post a Comment