Peanut Free Day
Darlene and I had recently been discussing going to a Twins game. Knowing all the peanuts, cracker jacks and other things that are consumed there, we have to stay on our toes when we're there. We were thinking it'd be cool if they did something to make it easier for parents of kids with allergies to attend a game...
Lo and behold, I ran across an article in the StarTribune that they were setting aside 5 games where two of the decks in left field were going to be sanitized and no nuts would be sold... I hopped on and purchased tickets for us and here are the pictures to prove it!!! :)
Lo and behold, I ran across an article in the StarTribune that they were setting aside 5 games where two of the decks in left field were going to be sanitized and no nuts would be sold... I hopped on and purchased tickets for us and here are the pictures to prove it!!! :)

Mommy and Bo looking down on the action! (Weasel had just been confiscated by me and put in the bag)

When people in the stadium clapped, Bo would also start clapping!

The Minneapolis skyline in the background was almost as large as the cotton candy in the foreground! :)

When we purchased the tickets, we assumed we would be sitting in the stands similar to everyone else. But we were surprised when we had the deck with tables and chairs with about 4-5 other families. There was room for the kids to run around and build forts under chairs while we watched the game! :)







1 comment:
Looks like a good time was had by all. Nice that you were able to have a table and chairs, easier when the little ones need to run around a bit.
Post a Comment