Nature Center
This morning, the kids and I took a trip to the Maplewood Nature Center to check out the new Natural Play Area outside. The play area was created by two girl scouts working toward their Gold Award. I thought they did a great job. Bo LOVED it. Hailey was really thinking swings and slides. She asked several times where the play area was before she accepted that this was it. In the end, I think she really enjoyed it. It is a great concept!!

Bo really liked the climbing and standing on stuff aspect of the play area.

This was a tunnel cut through some bushes. Bo thought he was pretty clever hiding in here!!
The one downside to our outing is that Hailey started acting sick on the way home. Sore throat, runny nose, yuck. She's in her room snorting and coughing as we speak. Which means I'll show you the rest of the pics tomorrow. I'm on my way to bed just in case we're in for a rough night!!!
The one downside to our outing is that Hailey started acting sick on the way home. Sore throat, runny nose, yuck. She's in her room snorting and coughing as we speak. Which means I'll show you the rest of the pics tomorrow. I'm on my way to bed just in case we're in for a rough night!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment