Monday, August 24, 2009

Sick Sick Sick


I'd like to say we started the week on a good note, but a sick girl was found instead. She has a stomach bug or something causing her to not feel good. She rested alot and urped alot for most of the morning. Here Mommy and Hailey are snuggling while watching a DVD. She fell asleep from 10-12 and then was feeling pretty perky. She seemed to not feel good just before bed again, but we aren't sure if that was just exhaustion kicking in or what. Either way, it's one of the hardest things to have to deal with. She's just not feeling good and there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. If you think of it, send some prayers this way to help us get better and that if it is a bug, that it doesn't make its way through the rest of us! Thanks and I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Sara said...

There is nothing better than being w/ your mom when you are sick. I still want my mom when I am sick.