I'm Yelling!

Mostly because there are two things I want to do, but I cannot yet. First, there is at least one tooth that is trying to come in but it just won't! Second, I can almost crawl, but just can't get it moving! Boy oh boy do I want to do those things baaaad!
And I think Bo speaks for the rest of us. He'll be in a way better mood when both of those things happen. Although, we will have to start chasing the little guy around house then and not know that he'll be where we left him! :)
And I think Bo speaks for the rest of us. He'll be in a way better mood when both of those things happen. Although, we will have to start chasing the little guy around house then and not know that he'll be where we left him! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment