Monday, March 30, 2009

3 a.m. Thoughts


It's not uncommon to find that 3 of the 4 Fenner's are up at times during the night (especially with Bo's frequent parties). When Hailey wakes up, we never know when to go into her room...

Well, last night I went in, and she was distraught over something that I never really found out what it was. So either way, I checked her water cupto be sure she had water and also changed her diaper. While we were relaxing and settling back down, Hailey suggested that she needed the felt board. She remembered that Mommy put it away and swapped it out for some new toys. She thought that if she could play with the felt board in the morning, it would "help her feel better." So I told her to ask Mommy in the morning to see if she could get out the felt board. She was right! It did help her feel better!

I have started to think it's a very interesting progression of the things that she'll remember now. Tonight while I was putting her to sleep, she thought that Santa would come during the night to give her a candy cane... I'm pretty sure we've begun the time where we have to really be aware of the things we're saying! She's definitely soaking up the information!!!

No comments: