500 Times!
Today's post has dual meanings. First of all, today is the 500th official post! I can't believe it... I remember 100 and 200, but now all of a sudden it's 500?! How can that be...
The other meaning to 500 times is that I'm pretty sure we'll be walking with Hailey in our little park 500 times this summer! Anytime she hears the word outside, her thoughts go to doggie, walking, or bubbles! She loves being outside, and quite frankly, we do too! It's going to be a whole new world this summer. There's going to be lots and lots and lots to do!
The other meaning to 500 times is that I'm pretty sure we'll be walking with Hailey in our little park 500 times this summer! Anytime she hears the word outside, her thoughts go to doggie, walking, or bubbles! She loves being outside, and quite frankly, we do too! It's going to be a whole new world this summer. There's going to be lots and lots and lots to do!

No comments:
Post a Comment