Friday, April 27, 2007

New Tricks

In light of yesterday's post about the antibiotics... One of the side effects happens to be diarrhea. (Sorry, that's gross and something you probably don't want to read first thing in the morning for all those who check out the post the first thing in the morning.)

Anyway, so to combat the 'problem' the doctor suggested giving Hailey some yogurt. The first few days we used the kind you need a spoon. She loved that, so we thought about using a sippy cup with the kind of yogurt smoothie for babies.

As you'll see, Hailey's first attemp at grabbing the cup was a good one, and you can see her in action below!


This film has been modified from
its original version. It has been
formatted to fit your monitor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The question, of course, is what brand of yogurt are you using?

tony said...

I wish I could say Yoplait... But I cannot.